A guidebook is available that tells of the happenings in each town. This is sponsored by local businesses and is for sale by calling Gary & Diane Ober at 402-893-2880 or by checking at various businesses in each town.
- Ainsworth: Viaero, Roadrunner
- Atkinson: Roadrunner, Braun’s Food Center, Lech’s Super Saver, RF Gokie Variety Store, City Office
- Bassett: Scott’s Place
- Creighton: Big Red Bottle Shop
- Hadar: Village Inn
- Lynch: Nebraska State Bank
- Neligh: Casey’s, Cubby’s
- Niobrara: Farnik’s Market, Niobrara Museum
- O’Neill: Junk & Stuff, Diane Shoemaker Sale
- Orchard: Dusty’s
- Pierce: Pierce County Leader, Casey’s General Store, The Liquor Store
- Plainview: Casey’s, Hidden Trunk Antique Sale
- Royal: Royal One Stop
- Springview: Turbine Mart, Town & Country Market, Springview Herald
- Stuart: Pit Stop, Southside Mini Mart
- Verdigre: Bohemian One Stop, Tom’s Market
- Winnetoon: Winnetoon Mini Mall
Books will become available approximately two weeks before the event.
Guidebooks will not be available until April 15th, 2020.
Books are available by mail by contacting Diane Ober at 302 Fremont St, Royal, NE 68773 / 402-893-2880 / email@example.com.